Black Selvedge denim is not something that we come across every day and so when a brand releases a great looking pair of jeans its always exciting. Noble Denim recently released a small batch of jeans made of 15 oz black selvedge denim from Kaihara Mills in Japan. The denim is a mid-weight fabric with black warp yarns and white weft yarns and a pink selvedge ID. Some of the details include black leather patch, hickory stripe pocket bags.
The jeans are available in both the brand’s Truman Regular fit and their Earnest Slim Straight fit.
- 15 oz Japanese Pink Line Selvage Denim
- Modified tapered leg opening
- Hickory stripe pocket bags
- White Noble ‘N’ stitching
- American & Efrid thread, varied weights and colors
- Custom branded, Wickett & Craig leather patch
- Individually numbered
- Made in USA, Denim from Kaihara